Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Bermuda

Awesome cruise

Sail Date: October 07, 2007

Even for the smallest ship of thier fleet the Majesty was very nice and the service was excellent. I wish there was a few more activities to do on the boat for the days at sea.

Pros: service and destination

Cons: crowded pool

Recommends Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED)? Yes!

Very comfortable, bring yoru own blowdryer. They did not provide conditioner which my daughter and I fouind distressing after a winding day at sea!
Bingo was rip off, very expensive to compete. You have to spend at least $50.00 p/person to have a chance to win with the electronic games everyone bought.
All resturants were equally good. Try not to watse your appetite on the buffet. The food was fine but the resturants were really good and the service was really awesome. They even cut my daughters stealk up for her when I attempted to do it.!
Awesome, super friendly.
St. George's, Bermuda
We loved the aqaurium and the Crystal Caves were nice.