Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Bermuda

Great! Wonderful, an Enjoyment

Sail Date: September 30, 2007

This was our first, but not last cruise. It was so good we have a deposit on hold for our next one. It took my wife 39 years to rope me into taking her on a cruise, and I am glad she did. Sorry it took me so long to realize how wonderful it is for the $$$ you pay.

Look folks, I was a skeptick, now I am a believer, get off your duff and take your spouse on a cruise......

Pros: The service !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cons: I am glad I do not drink, pricey drinks.

Recommends Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED)? Yes!

St. George's, Bermuda

Don't Miss: Horseshoe Beach. This area is so nice and the water so blue, you have to see it to believe it. The rock formations, the soft sand, pink beach.