Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Bermuda

Moderate Cruise

Sail Date: September 01, 2007

I enjoyed the smaller aspect of the ship, it is a ship from the original days of cruising before the mega ships arrived. The dining room staff in Four Seasons was very accomodating. The Seven Seas dining room appeared to be a more chaotic atmosphere. I was NOT impressed with the breakfast and/or lunch buffets. Food ran out quickly, and took time to be re-stocked. I would recommend the dining room to avoid this. Overall this was not a bad cruise, nor an awesome one. You get what you pay for, and I wanted the flexibility, that Norwegian can deliver!

Pros: Flexibility

Cons: Limited food selection, small portions, no WOW factor.

Recommends Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED)? Yes!

The food didn't knock my socks off. I was actually hungry a few times and had to double up on appetizers, soup/salad, etc.
We found the waitstaff in the Four Seasons dining room to be very accomodating. The cabin stewards were always willing to provide extra service when necessary. i.e. towels, etc.
A reminder back to the original days of cruising. A more intimate ship size setting.