Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Bermuda

I have been on better cruises

Sail Date: August 26, 2007

I was disappointed in the ship I have been on several crusies and was very surprised by the size of this one. The wait staff in the dining rooms were not that friendly. The ship was real worn inside like the furniture.

Pros: What I liked the most was the food and casino.

Cons: The staff the size of the ship and too many kids on board.

Recommends Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED)? No.

The ship staff was not the friendiliest. Some of the poor deck bar staff was very nice but for the most part the rest were not the best.
Food was good the freestyle dining I did not like due to the fact that everytime we would go to the dining rooms there was a long wait. Were as with set times for dinner not everyone is going all at the same time.
Our stateroom we asked to have the batteries replaced in our remote control for days and they were never changed.
The childrens kids clubs were nice I went with a couple whohad children and there children loved attending the clubs.
The entertainment was ok it rained a couple of days which meant that lots of the activities on deck were canceled and not that much more was added in place of it.
St. George's, Bermuda
Everything was too expensive and I wouldn't rush to go back.
Don't Miss: There wasn't anything that really impressed me.