Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Bermuda

Most Relaxing Cruise You Could Wish For

Sail Date: August 19, 2007

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This was the 3rd time I have been on the Majesty and I believe this was the best. I felt they have been getting better each time and this time surpased themselves. The food in the buffet was better, the food in the dining rooms have always been outstanding. I was glad to see they now have popcorn, my favorite. I would recommend this ship to everyone I know.

Pros: The beauty of the island

Cons: Having to leave

Recommends Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED)? Yes!

I wasn't impressed with the hypnotist he seemed to be having difficulty talking and remembering what he should do. The commedian was outstanding and I really enjoyed the passenger entertainment.
St. George's, Bermuda
I love St George because of its quaintness. The quite of the town. The restaurant was outstanding. The beaches are close enough to walk to. This is my favorite town
Don't Miss: the hussle and bustle of the city of Hamilton