Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Bermuda

The Most Enjoyable Vacation We Ever Had

Sail Date: July 22, 2007

The restaurant food and service were excellent. The shows and entertainment was phenomenal and I think what really made the cruise was the hospitality that the crew showed to guests. It was so nice to have our beds made and turned down at night. The cruise director Archie was awesome and always funny and showed everyone a good time.

Pros: The professonal, friendly, respectful and very helpful crew

Cons: The kids were disappointed with the video arcade..everything else was perfect

Recommends Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED)? Yes!

We thought it was just the right size...we found our way around easy. Very clean.
Food was excellent but at times it seemed like the lunch buffet had the same items as the days before.
Loved our room and was surprised that it was bigger than we thought. Bathrooms are a little small but I think its to be expected on a ship. We loved our room because we had a non obstructed outside room. Excellent!!! I thank Sandro my cruise travel agent. Excellent choice.
They all exceeded our expectations of service. I loved the finale show when they all came out on stage. The captain made me feel so at home and a part of their family. Very moving.
Comedy show, hypnosis show, dance show, bingo and all other shows were fabulous and we enjoyed all of them. The best
My kids really enjoyed the program. I think it was awesome. It kept them busy and they were able to go about by themselves.
St. George's, Bermuda
We loved the mopeds and the beaches. We just mostly drove the mopeds around because we have been to Bermuda several times. Our objective was to show our kids around and we accomplished that.
Don't Miss: Somerset