Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Bermuda

A great cruise!!!

Sail Date: June 17, 2007

I had a great time! My first cruise experience and I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Pros: The freedom to do whatever you want

Recommends Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED)? Yes!

The rooms are kind of small and so are the bathrooms, but your pretty much only there to sleep and maybe sneak in a nap so it's no big deal.
The staff on the ship is great!!! They are so friendly, they know your name from day one and remember it. They are always willing to help you out for any situation. And they always have a smile on their face!!
You can do as much as you want or as little as you want on the ship in terms of entertainment and activities. Many choices of activities-spa, exercise, trivia games, bingo, etc. They always had some fun singing and entertainment on the sun deck (deck 10) in the afternoon and evening. Lots of fun to watch!
I am a very picky eater and have limited things I can eat because of stomach sensitivity. So my choices were limited, however there are many choices-fancy, casual, grilled items, buffet, sandwiches, salads, and many yummy desserts!!!
This was my first cruise, so I have no other ship to compare it to. It was a very nice ship, very clean too. The layout is nice, a good size ship.
St. George's, Bermuda
Beautiful place! I would go back in a heartbeat. I would definately do some excursions if you can, Crystal Caves, Helmet Dive, etc. I would try to visit Horseshoe Beach if you can, we missed it but wish we had gone. I think it's in the Hamilton area though. We ate on the boat mostly because of expenses so I am not sure about restaurants. I have heard the Swizzle Inn is a good place to visit too.