Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Bermuda

It was good being my first time.

Sail Date: June 01, 2007

Overall, the ship was fine. The stateroom staff was great. They observed what was needed in our room and it was there. We didn't have to ask for anything. The 4 Seas restuarant seemed to be better organized for serving than the 7 Seas. The staff in the 4 Seas gave us more information than anyone else. The 7 Seas staff seemed to be a little disorganized. Even though it was a bigger restuarant, they seemed to be tripping over each other. The staff on the 10th deck were fun. They took the time to talk with you, but not leave anyone waiting for a drink. We actually got to know some of them, which I thought was great and it makes you feel like a person, not a room number. I like how they address you by your first name when bringing your receipt. The entertainment was good.

Pros: I liked that you could eat when and where you wanted without any set time.

Cons: I thought the signs or directions to get off the ship in port were poor.

Recommends Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED)? Yes!

I thought the ship was very clean in both the public restrooms and the hallways. Room service dishes seemed to be picked up quickly. Even the casino was clean.
Myself and my Aunt shared a stateroom. We are both clostraphobic, but our stateroom seemed fine. Bathroom we had a little trouble with due to its size, but that's just us. I liked the location and the beds were very comfortable. I didn't expect elaborate decor, so I thought it was just fine.
Jane the Chocolate Godess of Love and Ross the comedian were the best. They played to the audience. Other shows were ok.
The food was very good at the 4 Seas. However, the breakfast sausages were to dry, kind of like they were overcooked. There was plenty of food at any time you wanted it and depending on which section you were eating at, the ambiance fit that area.
The stateroom attendants were the best. They went above and beyond. They observed what was needed and replaced it and we didn't have to ask for anything. Most of the waitstaff were fun.