Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Bermuda

This Cruise far Exceeded My Expectations

Sail Date: June 10, 2007

I have been on 12 cruises...loved them all but this one far exceeded my expectations! Embarkation was easy, my oceanview room for one was adorable and always a pleasure to return to. I especially loved the towel animals that greeted me each night. The shows & pool games were fantastic. The photo staff did a fabulous job. The food in all of the restaurants and buffets was very very good and the bar service was always prompt & friendly. I met many new friends and danced every dance to the most amazing band "The Reminisants." They made the dances interactive, fun and made you feel welcomed. I loved the Casino. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The choice of slots was top notch! Disembarkation was a breeze and getting to the parking garage and pier also. I am already planning my next cruise!! It was that good!

Pros: Embarkation & friendly service, cleanliness of the ship & the best band ever!

Cons: Paying a single supplement.

Recommends Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED)? Yes!

This is a smaller ship...very easy to get around, clean & well maintained.
Very good food & very friendly helpful staff.
Very comfortable stateroom. Well maintained.
The staff far exceeded my expectaions as far as friendliness & willingness to help. This put me at ease.
In particular the dances by the pool and the pool games which brought pleasure to all who either watched or participated. The staff who ran these deserve a huge huge round of applause. They far exceeded those I've done before. Best conga line I've ever been in!!
St. George's, Bermuda
The shopping is excellent. The Gamby Dancers are incredible!! The bus & ferry are very reasonable make it very easy to get around.
Don't Miss: The Gamby Dancers!