Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

good value

Sail Date: April 01, 2007

I still recommend this ship, because a cruise is still a vacation, inspite of problems.
The spa was horrible. It is located right next to the kids club (Frame52) and the sound of children screaming, singing and yelling ruined my relaxing pedicure. I had a manicure scheduled, but cancelled it due to the noise. I ended up paying for 1/2 the charge for the manicure + tip...I felt it was worth it for my sanity.
The deck was very crowded during the day.
The ship is always running late, to every port, leaving little time to really enjoy the experience. We went to the ruins in Tulum and did not have much time there at all. Key West was only a few hours.
Freestyle dining is great, my family really liked the flexibility.

Pros: Being away from work

Cons: All the kids. Loud people, crowded deck, horrible spa.

Recommends Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED)? Yes!

Smallish ship, but we had what was important. Beware of the "adults only" pool...this rule is not enforced at all, and can be annoying if you want a child-free environment.
Kind of small. There are no balcony rooms on this ship.
Excellent. Very pleased