Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Wonderful!

Sail Date: April 01, 2007

This is an older ship but maintained well by an excellant crew. I really enjoyed the entertainment and the other guest. There were four of us, all sisters. The eldest had never cruised before and she was delighted with the attention she received in the dining room since she has a food allergy. I could not have asked for a greater cruise and a better time. We easly met virtually everyone on the ship and was entertained by some wonderful shows. This was my second cruise with NCL and my sixth cruise altogether. We are all planning to take this cruise again.

Pros: Quality of Staff

Cons: Weather

Recommends Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED)? Yes!

Excellant staff, knowledgablel and friendly
Small but sufficient
I found the staff very friendly and very helpful. Always asked if everything was okay.
I knew some of the entertainment from another cruise and felt if was great for this size ship. Loved the Omega band and singer, also the comedian Dave Heenan
One of the cleanest ship I have ever been on.