Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

I loved it!

Sail Date: February 24, 2007

What a wonderful experience. Going first class is worth it. This is the way to gp especially for those that need some time to unwind and relax and get into vacation mode. The crew from captain down went out of their way to make this my best vacation ever. The only downside was the dreary weather as we left the port of Charleston. I like the smaller ship and better service that we experienced on board.

Pros: The days at sea and the great staff.

Cons: The cruise ended.

Recommends Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED)? Yes!

First rate in every aspect. Cleanliness was superior.
You couldn't ask for any better!
Free style and room service is the way to go, but pass on the Sushi if you are used to the best.
I loved the window view of the sea.
Key West, Florida
Laid back and very safe.
Don't Miss: Eat, drink and explore
George Town, Grand Cayman
I loved the island, need more time to explore.
Don't Miss: Hell
The best shopping ever, if you want it you will find it here.
Don't Miss: Rachet & Romero has wonderful settings and stones