Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Terrific Time from Start to Finish

Sail Date: February 01, 2007

Room Type: Suite

We purchased a cruise package for my in-laws. It included the flight. From the very beginning, everything went so smoothly it was a pleasure! The agents with whom I dealt were incredibly helpful. Plus BJ's prices beat every other one I investigated. My in-laws had a wonderful time and just loved the VIP treatment they got along with their suite. Thank you for making this such a great gift!!

Pros: Smooth coordination

Cons: Weather forced diversion from Cozumel

Recommends Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED)? Yes!

Again, they were a little disappointed in the size of the suite and its bathroom.
My in-laws said the suite was smaller than they expected, although certainly large enough for two and they loved the big bay window.
Receiving canapes and snacks delivered in great style to their cabin at 4 p.m. each day was a highlight for both of them. They both agreed the food was wonderful & the service divine.