Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

My first cruise

Sail Date: January 20, 2007

The cabin was bigger than expected and our view was great. The free style cruise is great. The entertainment on our cruise was very good. The best part was the crew and the service they provided. We felt at home the minute we stepped aboard. We had a problem getting to the right location on the morning we arrived. There is construction going on in Charleston at the pier and we had to drive around to find the entrance. It's lucky I'm from Charleston and understood where I needed to go. This info should be provded prior to arrival in Charleston.

Pros: The ships staff

Cons: Access to the ship in Charleston was confusing and I,m from Charleston!!!

Recommends Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED)? Yes!