Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Enjoyable/ good ports to visit.

Sail Date: December 01, 2006

This ship is most definitely an older ship. It is clean and well kept. The stewards were wonderful. They kept our room so clean and always were smiling and wishing you a good day or good evening. The entertainment was good. Some shows better than others. The beds are a little hard but was told by another passenger they asked for a waffle foam pad and felt comfortable. The upstairs with the pools and the hot tubs were nice. The music and bands were good. They could have used more treadmills in the work out area. I never got one when I went up.

Pros: Free style Dining

Cons: Drinks Expensive

Recommends Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED)? Yes!

Ship was clean. It is an older ship and condition is fair. Not bad but if you want glitzy new, this isn't the ship for you.
Comedian was good. Hypnotist was great. Most of the entertainment was good.
I had a window. Would always want a window. One night the moon was on the water. Beautiful. The rooms are small but very efficient. Who cares unless you are going to spend you time in them. Most of the time you are out.
Our room stewards were exceptional. Some of the bar staff were not very happy although efficient. I think they need to work on those guys. I was never greeted at the inside bars with a smile. The guys seemed bored and wishing to be somewhere else. The outside bar staff are very happy. Maybe it is just a function of the location on the ship.
In the restaurants they were willing to bring two entries if that is what you wanted. I like the ability to sit with your partner or choose to be with others. I have been on cruises where you sit with the same table every night. The waits for the restaurants were never more than 20 minutes tops.
Food was good. Lots of good fish dishes. The buffets were ok. The Hamburger bar was great. I was always able to find something that pleased me and I am a pretty picky eater.