Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Bermuda

A not so great trip

Sail Date: September 10, 2006

We went on this cruise to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary and my brother and his wife were celebrating their 35th wedding anniversary, we have been on the Majesty in the past 3 times and have enjoyed the trip. But this time seemed different we still enjoyed the hospitality of the staff they were great but the food quality and selections on the boat were no where's near as good as they have been in the past we had more chicken and herring on that boat than ever before and we like chicken but in the past they have offered specialties like lobster and crab and filet mignon. Nothing came close to that also they maintained the boat a lot which is understandable but not to the point that the varnish or paint fumes consumed your cabin we were not able to spend any time in our cabin for one whole day. Also the toilets on the top deck and around the public areas were always down and we were washing up and showering with brown water on more than one occasion. I was terribly disapointed with this trip and after sailing Norwegian 5 times I may look into another line for my next sailing..

Pros: The hospitality of the staff was great.

Cons: The food and the inconvenience of maintaining the boat.

St. George's, Bermuda
We went into St. George's, Bermuda the day after a hurricane and I have to say the island is so organized and intune to what needs to be done that there was very little to see in the way of damage and they made us all feel so welcome.