Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Bermuda

the Norwegian Majesty

Sail Date: August 01, 2006

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I thought the ship was okay. I wasnt overly impressed and I wasnt upset about any one thing. The food was okay, and the rooms were okay. The people who worked on the ship were extemely friendly. We had four children with us and they could not wait to go into the kids programs. They lots of things for the kids to do. You know what they say happy kids make happy parents.

Pros: The kids programs were great!

Cons: the pools were tiny and looked dirty.

The entertainment was excellent but they just dont have the stuff the newer boats have. ie rock climbing wall ice skating rink.....
I cant say enough!!!!