Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Bermuda

Good Cruise

Sail Date: June 04, 2006

I found the ship to have an uncomfortable ride. lots of pitching and rolling.
The buffet food was poor quality.
The restaurant food was fabulous, however the service was fair to midland.
The ship staff was very good. The staff was very friendly and took care of every request.
The elevator service was difficult. Not enough of them.

Pros: Restaurant food and shipboard service

Cons: The room was small, buffet food was poor quality, and the ship didn't ride well

The ship was very clean and well kept. The decor was good but not glitzy.
The room was small, not enough closet space, and we would have liked to see more t.v. stations.
The staff did a fine job taking care of the room.
This is difficult to rate due to bad weather and many on deck activities had to be cancelled.
Restaurant food was great but the buffet left something to be desired.
The burger stations were great as well, however, someone should teach the chefs how to make pizza.
The staff went above and beyond the call of duty.
St. George's, Bermuda
St. George was a high priced nothing. I considered it a tourist trap and their prices were higher than other islands I have been to. I would not go to Bermuda again. I visited the aquarium, and it was just one corridor of things to see. Not worth it. The restaurants were ok, however, I felt the wait staff had an attitude that they were doing us a favor.
Don't Miss: Nothing