Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Bermuda

good and ok

Sail Date: May 21, 2006

The rooms were too small. The food was fair.

It was lucky that this was the first cruise for my children so they did not know what to expect. We shopped for price and got the value-I think.
My fault. We booked a long time in advance and wanted up grades. We had life boat views!!!!! Again, my fault but I wish the consultant had been more informative.

The crew was great. The weather for this time of year was wonderful. The cruise line can not control the weather.

Thanks for asking.

Pros: The resteurant crew was very attentive.

Cons: the food. it was ok but not great. Le Bistro was wonderful: for a charge. The rooms were small but ok.

St. George's, Bermuda
We loved St George, This would be our port Bermuda. Hamilton is too city and the Dock Yard is too far out. St George is the place to go-small.quaint and lovely,
Don't Miss: Tobacco Bay