Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

The Three Hour Tour on the SS Minow

Sail Date: April 08, 2006

My overall opinion of this ship The Majesty, was not good at all. It seemed like it was falling apart. Yellow water run in the bathroom sink (pretty bad). The food was nothing to speak about, however the bread was good.They said it was refurbished but I don't know where. I have been on other cruises and nothing was quite like this.

Pros: The Freestyle Dining

Cons: The ship itself was filthy, yellow water run in the bathroom, It was pretty disgusting The ship was always late getting to Port.

freestyle was nice however the quality of food was horrible I cook better at home
It was ok, nothing to write home about
my daughter had a good time, however she gets along with people in general and is a well liked child
It was pretty dirty all the areas
Yellow water in the Bathroom
The ships crew called the Captain, Captain Late, he always enter port late.
Key West, Florida
Missed going out to see this area, shipped pulled into port to late, and we had made dinner reservations that were for 15 minutes after we were allowed to go ashore
This was ok, we went on a tour to the ocean, it's ashame about the Hurricanes, that hit last year 2005 ruined the Port
George Town, Grand Cayman
we just walked around a little, thank goodness we didn't have plans, the ship was late as usual