Norwegian Majesty (RETIRED) Cruise Review

Already Booked For Next Year

My family of seven just got back from Bermuda and we have already booked the Norwegian Majesty for our cruise next year. The convenience of not flying and having our children entertained from the time we boarded was wonderful. The food was okay (some meals were better than others} but nothing was terrible. The cabins were bigger than I expected and also the closet and bureau space was more than I had expected. The only thing we noticed was that by Friday night/Saturday they were pretty much done with us and getting ready for their next cruise on Sunday. Public bathrooms that we had used all week were cleaned and locked by Friday afternoon. We wanted our vacation to last right up until we got off the ship, but we didn`t let it bother us. My children said they would rather go on this cruise again than go to Disney World. So we are!