Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Vacation of a Lifetime!

Sail Date: September 01, 2014

My husband and I were first-time cruisers so were not sure what to expect. However we were completely bowled over by the excellence of everything on the ship - the food\, the stateroom\, the entertainment\, the service\, and the entire experience. The quality of the food was amazing.

I tend to have trouble with food sensitivities (MSG\, additives\, etc.) and did not have a hint of trouble the entire week we were onboard. This was a huge deal since food reactions can really ruin a day for me.

I highly recommend Norwegian\, and the Jewel in particular. We are so happy we chose this for our dream vacation\, and plan to cruise again as soon as we can!

Pros: The ship\, the food\, our stateroom\, the entertainment\, the service

Cons: over-priced shore excursions

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? Yes!