Fabulous trip!

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Alaska Sawyer Glacier (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 11, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Jewel

I would highly recommend this Alaska cruise with NCL.  If I could have gone back to Alaska again after we came back to Seattle, I would have.  We're already planning another Alaska cruise.  The misty fiords trip was outstanding, the granite cliffs, the solitude.  The Mendenhall Glacier and whale excursion were also fabulous.  We saw so many whales, breathtaking.  When the ship cruised by the Sawyer Glacier, it took my breath away, all the ice floating by the ship.  We also saw the glacier calving.  Once in a lifetime experience.  Don't miss this trip.  The staff on NCL were great, as usual.  Loved everything.

The staff at Azura were so great that we ate there every night and reserved a table.

The ice floating by the ship took my breath away.