Best cruise ship food

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Houston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 04, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Jewel

The best things were the food and the destinations.  We did not have the food package and I'm glad we didn't because the complimentary food was outstanding.  I did have the beverage package which for me, was not something I'd do again.  We booked an ocean view room so that we'd have the free ultimate beverage package but we had no view of the ocean because the windows were frosted over to cover up a view of the life boats.  We had no idea we wouldn't have an oceanview when we booked.  This was disappointing.  The ports were very nice.  We loved the fairly new port of Honduras and went to Campo del mar for the beach break.  Just lovely.  The entertainment is pretty good.  The pools are small and we never went in cause they were filled all the time but we could always find somewhere to sunbathe.  All in all it was a good cruise.

No complaints at all about the food. Loved it.

I didn't bring kids so I did not partake.

It's an older ship but very clean and nice. Not real pretty like some.

We enjoyed eating breakfast outside Aft 12 and were surprised that most people ate in. We could always find a table.