Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

great spring break

Sail Date: March 14, 2015

Our cruise was very nice.  Norwegian Jewel was a beautiful boat and for the most part the staff was great.  There were a few restaurants that had so-so food but the French and Tsar's palace were wonderful.  Ports were awesome, wish there was a few more hours at Roatan.  For the most part the activities were good.  Bingo was very expensive, $69 for 2 big sheets that was over in an hour!  I thought that was a little much.  They lost my bag with all my makeup and medicine in it which I will never let out of my sight again.  I would suggest some sort of claim ticket procedure but that isn't how it works right now.  I would get a motion sick patch next time also.  It wasn't rough but I was motion sick a few days, however they do hand out motion pills at the front desk.  Overall, it was very nice there were just a few things I wish I could change

needed some updating
since they automatically get their tips when the cruise is over I felt some servers were not happy and interested in making your experience the best
Nice but a little cramped
For the most part everyone was wonderful
The shows were good
My teenager loved the teen club and made great friends
Think they could add alot more activities that aren't so expensive or game showish. crafts, contests, ect.
wish this cruise had a fourth stop
Houston, Texas
dont take an excursion to paradise island unless it is by a big boat. It was tredious and took a long time to get there.
Belize City, Belize
The ruins and underground river was amazing!!
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
west bay was awesome

People kept telling me to bring water on the trip so I did and It was just a hassle and in the end the water there was fine. I would take a bubba mug thou and fill it up with what you want and use it on the excursions.

1 Comment