Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Great Trip

Sail Date: August 01, 2014

The ship was very clean and tastefully decorated.

Pros: I have a hard time choosing between the food\, the room and the pool.

Cons: All video presentations in the theater seemed a bit substandard.

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? Yes!

Emaculate
Juniver\, the steward in my area went out of his way to be sure I was enjoying my trip. He helped me understand how to find my way around the ship. He took interest in what I was doing each day and offered helpful advice.
The variety of options was much appreciated as well as overwhelming. I may want to retake this cruise just to experience the activities I did not have time for this trip. One of those would be the dance classes. Most of us don't know how to dance. The classes offer a way to meet other people and learn how to enjoy a dance.
Three of the shows truly impressed me: The De Ja Vu Russian Acrobats\, the Violinist/Comedienne and the Cirque de Ju. I am a big fan of Acrobats. The young man in this duo is also a terrific singer. The violinist spent way too much time on her standup routine. A top-notch performer like her should focus on what she does best which is play the violin. She was outstanding.