Great Trip

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Sail Date: August 01, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Jewel
The ship was very clean and tastefully decorated.

The variety of options was much appreciated as well as overwhelming. I may want to retake this cruise just to experience the activities I did not have time for this trip. One of those would be the dance classes. Most of us don't know how to dance. The classes offer a way to meet other people and learn how to enjoy a dance.
Three of the shows truly impressed me: The De Ja Vu Russian Acrobats\, the Violinist/Comedienne and the Cirque de Ju. I am a big fan of Acrobats. The young man in this duo is also a terrific singer. The violinist spent way too much time on her standup routine. A top-notch performer like her should focus on what she does best which is play the violin. She was outstanding.

Juniver\, the steward in my area went out of his way to be sure I was enjoying my trip. He helped me understand how to find my way around the ship. He took interest in what I was doing each day and offered helpful advice.

Emaculate

Pros: I have a hard time choosing between the food\, the room and the pool.

Cons: All video presentations in the theater seemed a bit substandard.

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? Yes!