Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

A great cruise but...

Sail Date: May 01, 2013

THe cruise was wonderful and I'd do it again. Everything was as I expected since I have cruised many times (on Norweigen) before. The only complaint I have is the rip off for the sight seeing excursion in Vitoria\, BC. It turned out to be a bus ride to the gardens for $100 per person. I could have taken a cab ride for half the price (my friend was with me) and received a better discription of what I was seeing than the bus driver. Enough complaining. I recommend this cruise and cruise line to all cruisers out there.

Pros: Balcony room was great\, food great\, people great\, service great\, scenary great

Cons: the excursion rip-off on the last day of cruise in Victoria

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? Yes!

If you pay the extra money for the specialty restaurants I raise the rating to GOOD. The restaurants included in the price of the cruise were average at best.