Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Best Trip Ever!!

Sail Date: December 01, 2012

The Ship was a lot of fun. There was always something to do\, with 4 hottubs\, and two pools on the top deck. The spa is overpriced. There's a lot of gambling onboard.

Pros: High Quality Seafood\, Amazing Room Service\, The Great Deal It Was.

Cons: Some servers are not always efficient.

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? Yes!

We had some servers that were less than kind\, but not mean. One time our server forgot my order and we left without finishing it\, but other than that they were great! Our room service guy was amazing! He cleaned our room 2-3 times a day\, and he left towel animals almost everyday. He made our trip that much sweeter.
We didn't have very many shows available. The circus performance we saw was very good. They have lots of group games and game shows available to see too. There are a lot of children's programs\, but as I don't have children\, I can't rate them. They looked like something my nephews and nieces would love though.