a fantastic cruise

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

Sail Date: April 01, 2014
was amaze with the service and the tours are excellent for me and my wife especially the camel ride in cabo san lucas. except the the little rough sea as it is expected.the shows are excellent performance by the actors and actress\, comedian make me laugh\, crews ship are putting the best they can to make us fill at home. and the washy washy crews are perfect. hoping to come aboard to the new refurnished Jewel again.

I wished I tried the other specialty restaurant but the food in main dining is of palatable enough with the the expert culinarian and chef.

\"wow\" sometime I watch the show twice a day

cannot complain it is with high standard bearing as if they are an officers in military navy.

I'm pretty sure it will be attractive after it is refitted

excellent

Pros: panama canal

Cons: seasick(wife)

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? Yes!