Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

a fantastic cruise

Sail Date: April 01, 2014

was amaze with the service and the tours are excellent for me and my wife especially the camel ride in cabo san lucas. except the the little rough sea as it is expected.the shows are excellent performance by the actors and actress\, comedian make me laugh\, crews ship are putting the best they can to make us fill at home. and the washy washy crews are perfect. hoping to come aboard to the new refurnished Jewel again.

Pros: panama canal

Cons: seasick(wife)

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? Yes!

\"wow\" sometime I watch the show twice a day
cannot complain it is with high standard bearing as if they are an officers in military navy.
I wished I tried the other specialty restaurant but the food in main dining is of palatable enough with the the expert culinarian and chef.
I'm pretty sure it will be attractive after it is refitted