Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A terrible crusie

Sail Date: October 01, 2013

Review of trip on 10/27/13 Western Caribbean
Norwegian Jewel

When we checked in the guide sent us to the wrong line with another 29 guests. That was not a major problem.

1. This cruise had a large group of gays on it. That was not an issue until on the first day at sea I observed two men have sex in the hot tub. I was shocked by this but I let it slide.
During that day I observed strange goings on in both all the hot tubs and the pools.

2. Areas were blocked off for Aqua Feast activities and all over the ship behavior by this group was inappropriate. This was observed during the whole trip. The ship's crew did not do one thing to stop this even with complaints by a number of the passengers. This last fact was confirmed by the young lady I spoke with that there were a number of complaints.

3. On the final day again I saw men having sex in the pool. Also two men were engaged in oral sex. Finally after many passengers complained security was sent out to the pools and the hot tubs and the cameras were put on the pool.

4. My problem is this I do not care if these people engage in sex but not in public and not in an area where other persons could be exposed to the aids virus!

5. The food on the buffet was also a problem. The bacon had a funny taste. By the end of the trip I could tell that it was rancid! However the food in the sit down restaurants was much better.

I would be hard pressed to go on another Norwegian cruise even if it were free. What I should have done is make a citizens arrest on board and have a couple of TV stations waiting for the ship to dock.

My self and the other couple who have been on Norwegian cruise stated that this was the worse cruise that they have been on.

Pros: The people who took care of our room

Cons: Men having sex in the pools and hot tubs

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? No.

so so
Room and dinner staff very good
Very Good