Subpar

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Houston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 25, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Jewel

I've been on many cruises.  I decided to go on the Jewel due to the price.....I can attest, you get what you pay for.  The customer experience was extremely disheartening.  My room steward couldn't even remember my name after 5 days I had to tell him continually.  My room was made up TWICE in a 7 day cruise.  The wait staff didn't smile nor fill our empty glasses of water.  In fact most off the staff on the cruise were not very friendly.  Lesson learned...I'll stick with Royal Carribean from now on.

This is an older ship

swim with the dolphins
Dive with the wild nurse sharks and sting rays