Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Subpar

Sail Date: October 25, 2014

I've been on many cruises.  I decided to go on the Jewel due to the price.....I can attest, you get what you pay for.  The customer experience was extremely disheartening.  My room steward couldn't even remember my name after 5 days I had to tell him continually.  My room was made up TWICE in a 7 day cruise.  The wait staff didn't smile nor fill our empty glasses of water.  In fact most off the staff on the cruise were not very friendly.  Lesson learned...I'll stick with Royal Carribean from now on.

Houston, Texas
swim with the dolphins
Belize City, Belize
Dive with the wild nurse sharks and sting rays
Trujillo, Honduras