Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Great Fun!!!!!

Sail Date: March 23, 2014

We all had a great time, it was my daughter's first cruise so was nice to have her enjoy it.  My sister, her daughter and I had taken this one before so knew what to expect.  We were not disappointed.  Our tours were also enjoyable.  The only downside was we were unable to dock in Costa Maya but understood safety was very important to Norwegian Cruise Line.  We found that another reason to use that company when we cruise.  They are a good value, good food, good people that take care of not only our rooms but also make sure we have a wonderful time.

Service and Staff Excellent!!!