Fair cruise

Norwegian Jewel

Sail Date: December 01, 2012

Ship: Norwegian Jewel

Review Summary

I have been on a NCL before and this time my experience was not as great. I was very ill the second to last day(12/21/12) and I went to the medical center and the staff was extremely rude and unsympathetic. I was violently ill and he treated me without any compassion and made me view NCL in a completely new light. If I ever go on a cruise again it will not be Norwegian. I'd like to know that in a time of need the "doctor" will treat me with care and compassion and not make me feel like I am a bother to him. I am going to make sure that all of my friends and family know of how horrible this experience was to prevent a similar situation from occurring in the unfortunate case that they choose NCL and get sick. Also I would like to add that the buffet situation was horrible! When we finally found seats our food was freezing cold. The complimentary restaurants were also disgusting (specifically Tsars for dinner). If someone would like to contact me to hear more that I cannot fit my number is (203) 285-4239

Ship Experiences

Pros: Specialty restaurants

Cons: medical staff, free restaurants, length of time spent in destinations

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? No.