Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean

Easy Holiday Week Getaway

Sail Date: November 01, 2013

Ship was packed due to Thanksgiving week, pool impossible to use on the decent weather days as so many children and teens. Food in main dining room good with many selections and excellent service. Spa services and facility great value. Cabin steward kept our room up daily.

Pros: Cabin Steward was perfection

Cons: Shows not as good as other NCL ships

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? Yes!

I expected a higher level of holiday decor. There were no Christmas decorations and the Thanksgiving paper decorations in the main dining room were what you expect to see in elementary school classrooms. I think one huge floral arrngement on the piano would have been more appropriate
We ate in the main dining room for the most part. Nice selection, lamb always good, servers eager to please and remember you.The quality of the deserts could be elevated and I wish they would return regular ice cream to the buffet area, they only have soft serve now.
My 6th NCL cruise and room always clean, beds comfortable. Do wish they would supply all rooms with the Elemis products like they used to.
Staff friendly and always eager to please.
The best show was a singer. they brought in for one night, I think Jeri Saenger - very good. The magician has to go. Have seen far superior shows on other NCL ships, don't understand why so average on this ship.