Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Balcony with a roof.

Sail Date: July 27, 2013

Room Type: Suite

1) CruiseOnly travel agency charged us $200.00 extra for transportation between Airport to Ship terminal. Per NCL staff this is free with cruise + airline package.
2) I am photographer who always need best spot to put camera into action was very disappointed to discover my suite's balcony have an extended roof. It forced me to leave my room to go elsewhere to take scenic photos.
3) Food is another disappointment. Taste is substandard. There is not much seafood.
4) Ship is definitely gorgeous; sailing is so smooth that will make you forget you are in a ship. Our room steward is great, he makes my family vacation pleasant and happy.

Taste is poor. substandard food
Very disappointed with the balcony's ceiling or roof. It obstructs view.
Children's Programs NA