Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great cruise, great food, great staff.

Sail Date: March 24, 2013

My trip was great from beginning to end.

The freestyle dining is great. There are many options to choose from, and I like the fact that I was able to sit with my husband alone, and not with complete strangers.

The meal times were flexible and the food was delicious.

The buffet had so much to choose from. I do not eat meat and there were many options for me.

The ship was very clean and the staff was friendly.

$12 a day per person was charged to my credit card for gratuities to the staff; wait staff, cleaning staff, etc. I didn't mind it at all, since the staff works very hard, plus my husband and I didn't have to run around looking for certain individuals to tip them. It also made it easier during meals.
Children's Programs N/A