Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Cruise to Nowhere

Registration and dinner

Sail Date: January 18, 2013

Registering and getting on the boat took over an hour boarding 2 boats from the same line. Dinner in specialty restaurant very poor food cold finally left with out eating spoke to manager offered to bring out new dishes but by that time we had waited over 45 minutes. When we looked for another restaurant all were closed including the garden buffet. (It was changing over) went to bed without eating. Very disappointing.

Better boarding restaurant expire cue was bad. The person I was traveling with has been on many cruises including your line and was also very disappointed. Wanted me to go on a short cruse to see if I liked it to go oner one with a group, I doubt I will.