Awesome Cruise

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: October 01, 2012
The ship was amazing, well organized and had such a blast on this ship. The crew were friendly, knowledgeable and most helpful. I am going to cruise again on this ship and the GEM and the newer ships coming out in the next couple of years. What can I really say, but WOW, thank you Norwegian!!!

Food onboard the Norwegian Jewel...SIMPLY AMAZING! The best food I have ever eaten. The Teppenyaki was the most amazing. The Garden Cafe...wow...thanks I love Indian Food. I loved the grilled food out by the pool area.

The entertainment was fantastic. Le Cirque Bijou was the greatest show I have ever seen like that before. The music in the lounge nearest the Cigar Room was relaxing and the singers were amazing. Brenda Kaye\,the Hypnotist was wonderful\, she had me mezmorized with her abilities. Most all were really great except for the Casino...payouts great in the beginning of the cruise\, but at the half way point\, they became just like other casinos\, just not nice and enjoyable.

I can't remember her name but the young lady at the Java Cafe was amazing and made the best specialty coffee drinks I have ever tasted. Rosita was our cabin stewardess and she had our room Perfectly Cleaned and was so friendly\, warm and made us feel more than welcomed.

The ships size was amazing and the accessibility to everything was great\, along with the cleanliness of the entire ship. I loved the decor and most of all the painting on the sides of the ship\, thoroughly enjoyable to view while in port.

Awesome!

Pros: Food and Entertainment

Cons: Casino

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? Yes!