Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Amazing cruise w/ great staff/ship

Sail Date: September 08, 2012

Beautiful easy to navigate ship.

Pros: Freestyle relaxed experience

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? Yes!

Main dining room options change every night so make sure to check the menu so you don't miss your favorites
With a rocky day at sea\, one staff member noticed I wasn't feeling well and she brought me something to settle my stomach. Even better we ran into her at breakfast the next day and the remainder of the cruise and she not only remembered me but continually checked to make sure I was well and enjoying myself.
I didn't partake too much because I didn't want a schedule but when I was up to activities there was always something available