Amazing cruise w/ great staff/ship

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska Sawyer Glacier (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 08, 2012
Ship: Norwegian Jewel
Beautiful easy to navigate ship.

Main dining room options change every night so make sure to check the menu so you don't miss your favorites

I didn't partake too much because I didn't want a schedule but when I was up to activities there was always something available

With a rocky day at sea\, one staff member noticed I wasn't feeling well and she brought me something to settle my stomach. Even better we ran into her at breakfast the next day and the remainder of the cruise and she not only remembered me but continually checked to make sure I was well and enjoying myself.

Pros: Freestyle relaxed experience

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? Yes!