Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Alaska

I love NCL

Sail Date: September 01, 2012

The Norwegian Cruise Line staff are excellent. Everyone had a smile and upbeat personality. Our cabin attendant memorized our name by the first night! The officers were constantly waking around and ensuring our comfort. I am planning my next cruise already!

Pros: The staff were excellent

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? Yes!

The NCL Jewel is an older ship\, but was well maintained an comfortable.
The food was quite good. Freestyle dining is awesome! I like dining when I want to dine\, not at preset times.
My stateroom was a typical stateroom. Size an amenities are what I expected.
The staff are what makes NCL The Best!
I didn't have children in this cruise\, but I saw a lot of children play with the nickoldeon characters. They appeared happy.