I love NCL

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Alaska

7 Night Alaska Sawyer Glacier (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 01, 2012
Ship: Norwegian Jewel
The Norwegian Cruise Line staff are excellent. Everyone had a smile and upbeat personality. Our cabin attendant memorized our name by the first night! The officers were constantly waking around and ensuring our comfort. I am planning my next cruise already!

The food was quite good. Freestyle dining is awesome! I like dining when I want to dine\, not at preset times.

I didn't have children in this cruise\, but I saw a lot of children play with the nickoldeon characters. They appeared happy.

The staff are what makes NCL The Best!

The NCL Jewel is an older ship\, but was well maintained an comfortable.

My stateroom was a typical stateroom. Size an amenities are what I expected.

Pros: The staff were excellent

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? Yes!