Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

had a blast

Sail Date: August 18, 2012

the ship itself was beautiful, rooms were what I epected. the decor of the room and shower was more than I expected

Pros: Activities on the boat

Cons: some restaurtants you had to pay for, and it was somewhat confusing finding certain restaurants

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? Yes!

ship size was excellent, layout could have been better it was confusing at times trying to find AZURA and TSAR restaurants
I really enjoyed the decor in the shower
I had an opportunity to chat with a few staff members, Iwas surprised to see how friendly and responsive they were. And even remembering me by name all the time. Not just my room service person
I could not have had a better time. the trivia was right up my alley. Dancing I had not done i over 30 years, but with all the good musi and the staff teaching classes, I feel I can go out discoing now.