Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Alaska

The destination was awesome.

Sail Date: August 25, 2012

The ship is beautiful. The meals prepared at poolside were great. Many activities available for all age groups. Excellent music with many choices. But the excursions were the most beautiful I had ever seen.

Pros: The excursions were wonderful.

Cons: The freestyle dining had limited seats and was very busy.

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? Yes!

Very large and pretty ship.
Freestyle dining was hard for me with a cane\, I felt like I was going to fall with all the movement of people. Did not enjoy not knowing my waiters and feeling like I was just another table of people.
The bathrooms are big. I liked having a refrigerator in the room.
Plenty of things to do and you collected cards for attending to redeem for prizes at the end of the cruise. The staff for these events were awesome.
Didn't attend anything except the Nickelodeon slime show and that was awesome to watch as an adult.