Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

My first cruise

Sail Date: August 11, 2012

All of the wonderful people serving us on the ship were friendly and happy. I appreciated the special attention to clean hands when entering an eating area. I enjoyed talking with servers and other crew about their lives and home towns. I feel that this enriched our trip.

Pros: I loved how helpful everyone made eating with dietary restrictions. There was so much care given and I never felt bad about asking.

Cons: Not having a balcony was a bummer when there was so much scenery to see.

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? Yes!

The pools were clean and warm enough to use no matter what the weather was like.
The inside cabins are sound proof! I would definitely book a balcony next time as I missed relaxing while seeing/hearing the water.
Other than the two experiences I had with the staff of the Java Cafe\, the staff was delightful.
Great variety in activities. Obviously heavy on the evening party crowd. Le Cirque Bijou was excellent!!!