A once in a lifetime kinda cruise

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Alaska

7 Night Alaska Sawyer Glacier (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 09, 2012
The ship was fantastic....very accomodating, spacious, and a lot to do. We had several kids in our group from age 12 to 23 and they all had a great time, except for being in Alaska and Canada and the cell phone service was not good and not able to use them because of the charges, and then to have to pay so much to use wifi. Is hard for kids to be out of touch for a whole week. I would rather you get rid of the 24-7 icecream and find a way to make wifi affordable for everyone. That would make more sense to me.

It was good food. Ate at a few different dining places and overall it was good. The deserts were not that great, some were delicous....but a lot seemed frozen and not fresh. The pizza was a saving grace. The coffee was horrible, anytime of day.

I felt like I was someone special from the moment I walked onto the ship, until the day I left. Was awesome.

We had a window, and I higly recommend that.

Pros: The staff, entertainment, and location

Cons: The weather (rained a lot...so not much going on outside like we had hoped)

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? Yes!