Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Fantastic Vacation

Sail Date: April 07, 2012

This is my 5th cruise, but the first 4 were when I was in high school/college with my family. This was the first I've booked on my own and was nervous that something would go wrong. It was smooth sailing from the booking through until we arrived home. I would highly recommend this website and the Norwegian cruiseline. To say that my girlfriend and I enjoyed ourselves would be an understatement. We will definitely be cruising Norwegian again soon!

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? Yes!

Took a couple days to figure out the layout of the ship but can't complain. They went above and beyond to make sure everything was kept clean.
Tsar's Palace provided us with absolutely delicious dinners each night. The buffets for breakfast and lunch were exactly what we wanted.The flexibility of Freestyle Dining was even better than we expected. We could eat when we wanted to and they always sat us at a window with a view of the sunset, without having to ask!
The size of the room was fine and was kept very clean the entire week.
VERY friendly staff on this ship.