Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

I love Norwegian!!

Sail Date: April 07, 2012

INorwegian cruising is the only option for me! As a 2 time cruiser, experiencing 2 different ships, I couldn't be more satisfied. The food was delicious at every restaurant for every meal. It was such a treat being able to go away for 7 days, eat like a queen, and not have to lift a finger. The entertainment onboard was spectacular. A huge variety of shows and activities kept us busy daily. The comedian and magician were incredible as well as the performers and game shows. I loved all of it! Lastly, the entire staff was phenomenal. Every Norwegian worker was upbeat, polite, and endlessly helpful. All of their hardwork truly makes the ship run smoothly. I wouldn't cruise with anyone else!

Pros: Norwegian's extremely hardworking and friendly staff made cruising a wonderful experience. We didn't want to come home!

Cons: Coming back to New York!

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? Yes!