Disappointed Cruiser

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean

Sail Date: March 01, 2012
Ship: Norwegian Jewel
The ship was nice and clean. The balcony room was very small. Bathroom very small. Room steward not accessible.

Cirque Bijou was some of the best entertainment on the water. Great job to the dance team!

This is my children's 4th cruise (3 other with Carnival) They were excited and after going twice there was as many activities for them to enjoy. Sponge Bob theme not used at all in the kids club. It was more like babysitting and that is not the reason why I like to have my kids in the program. They go because it is a part of there vacation that they enjoy.

The dining room staff really ruined the experience on this ship. This is my 17th cruise first one with Norwegian and will be my last. Sad because I was really excited about trying Norwegian.

Pros: Clean ship

Cons: Restaurant Service

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? No.