Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Nice Cruising

Sail Date: March 01, 2012

the ship was very nice and much cleaner than the "Gem". the service staff needed to speak English a littler better and some seemed to have a hard time communicating. The vegetables at every restaurant was undercooked. Please have the chef cook them a little more. the fish was obviously frozen before cooking, so I suggest either getting fresh fish or not serving fish at all. There were too many kids on this boat. I try to avoid kids on my vacation since I raised mine and don't want to have to hear other people's kids crying and yelling and running through the casino. More security should be floating around to stop this nonsense. The pool area was so overcrowded and the music was loud all day long. I wanted this cruise for peace and quiet and relaxation. Need to have more pools AND an indoor pool that is only for adults. You overcrowd your ships and it takes too long to get an elevator since most times they are overcrowded as well. Please change these things and I may consider your cruise line again. Otherwise, I will be going back to Royal Caribbean real soon.

Pros: the drinks!

Cons: too many kids

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? Yes!

Vegetables were under cooked in every restaurant.
Most staff did not speak English or understand it.
Bingo was a rip off....way too expensive. I believe it was fixed.