Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

GREAT CRUISE

Sail Date: March 10, 2012

EVERYTHING WAS WELL ADDRESSED AND THE CRUISE WAS GREAT!

Pros: EVERYTHING

Cons: NOTHING

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? No.

DECOR, CLEANLINESS AND CONDITION OF PUBLIC FACILITIES WERE WELL KEPT.
GREAT OPTIONS AND FOOD CHOICES. THERE WAS ALWAYS SOMETHING DIFFERENT EVERY NIGHT. THE AMBIANCE MADE IT FEEL LIKE WE WERE IN A HOTEL SOMEWHERE IN NYC.
MY ROOM WAS CLEAN AND ALWAYS WELL KEPT. SIZE WAS GREAT FOR 2 PEOPLE AND THE COMFORT WAS EXCEPTIONAL. WE HAD A FWD BALCONY THAT WAS CLOSE TO THE CAPTAINS DECK.
STAFF MADE MY STAY EVEN BETTER. THEY HELPED A LOT AND ALWAYS DISPLAYED A SMILE AND WAS ALWAYS POLITE. I WOULD SUGGEST TIPPING THEM, BECAUSE THEY DESERVE IT. I DID. THEY WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND FOR EVERYTHING. WHEN I TIPPED THEM, I GOT EVEN MORE SPECIAL TREATMENT THAT WAS UNCALLED FOR.