GREAT CRUISE

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 10, 2012
EVERYTHING WAS WELL ADDRESSED AND THE CRUISE WAS GREAT!

GREAT OPTIONS AND FOOD CHOICES. THERE WAS ALWAYS SOMETHING DIFFERENT EVERY NIGHT. THE AMBIANCE MADE IT FEEL LIKE WE WERE IN A HOTEL SOMEWHERE IN NYC.

STAFF MADE MY STAY EVEN BETTER. THEY HELPED A LOT AND ALWAYS DISPLAYED A SMILE AND WAS ALWAYS POLITE. I WOULD SUGGEST TIPPING THEM, BECAUSE THEY DESERVE IT. I DID. THEY WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND FOR EVERYTHING. WHEN I TIPPED THEM, I GOT EVEN MORE SPECIAL TREATMENT THAT WAS UNCALLED FOR.

DECOR, CLEANLINESS AND CONDITION OF PUBLIC FACILITIES WERE WELL KEPT.

MY ROOM WAS CLEAN AND ALWAYS WELL KEPT. SIZE WAS GREAT FOR 2 PEOPLE AND THE COMFORT WAS EXCEPTIONAL. WE HAD A FWD BALCONY THAT WAS CLOSE TO THE CAPTAINS DECK.

Pros: EVERYTHING

Cons: NOTHING

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? No.