Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A Care Free Vacation

Sail Date: March 01, 2012

This was my first cruise, therefore I can not compare it to others. As a new experience, it was wonderfull. It was not the usual chaos I am acustom to at airports, the check in process was easy, my bags made it to my room with ease.... A great Vacation minus the anxiety and stress of the airport.
Once I was in, I was pleassed with the service I encounter. The infection control strategies they utilize were simple, efficatious and hillarious. The food is so abundant, and the variety was surprising.
I had a stateroom with balcony, it was spacious and comfortable.

Pros: It was easy, convenient, relax, had many options of activities evry day. The cruise staff are amazing!!!!!

Cons: Would like to stay longer at Nassau port.

Recommends Norwegian Jewel? Yes!

The Garden dinning area has an old decor. I felt back in the 80's.
The TV entertainment options needs some serious improvement.
The same movies over an over. In this day and age they should be able to use satellite TV with many more options for entertainment, movie rentals, etc...